Saturday 27 October 2012

Why am I blogging?

There's a lot of things in life that I've learnt from others. Other things I've learnt for myself through various experiences. I'm writing my first Blog to share my findings about little lady things such as make-up, fashion and day to day events. I will probably end up rambling about what I watched last night or what I ate for dinner but I mainly strive to enlighten you with some high street bargains, make-up tips or anything that I think is worth informing you of! As a student, you aren't always rolling in money but there are ways of looking like a gorgeous little lady on a student budget! Hopefully I'll find some awesome stuff along the way.

Dorothy xxx

P.S. I'm an English Language student in my second year of University. I'm just like most girls who like a bit of make-up & fashion! 



No comments:

Post a Comment