Thursday 22 November 2012

Bargain Alert!

H&MH&M Half Price Blazers - £15


I was in the high-street earlier and went to have a mooch in H&M to see what they have. My colleague had told me yesterday that she got a blazer in there for £15 which I thought was a great price. But sometimes with cheaper blazers the cut isn't great and it doesn't fit that well or the range of colours is pretty poor. But not in this case! There was a fantastic array of colours - black, navy, burgundy, sand, red, pink and green (from what I could see) So I went ahead and tried on the burgundy and sand. To be honest I loved both and would have had one in every colour if I could!! But in the end (as I am a creature of habit) I bought the burgundy one as I just have a weird obsession with the colour haha. I'll post a photo of me in mine soon but make sure you go and have a look because they were a great fit, a thick jersey material with a nice lining and came in so many colours. Oh and they used to be £29.99 ;) I found a few images of it online to show you but the blazer looks far more casual when worn with the right clothing. So you can dress it up and down :) The colours of the images look slightly different to the material in  real life. My burgundy one is the second blazer along but it's actually redder than it appears here.



The Blazer looks great on!




New Look - £10 off selected party dresses 
£5 off selected tops
Womens Clothing Sale



I also had a mooch in New Look and saw that a few of the dresses I've previously blogged about are now £10 off yay! There are some lovely party tops that are now £5 off as well. So go for a little look if you want!


Loads of other Sales...
Miss Selfridge have a 50% off sale at the moment as well as H&M so if you want a bargain get down to the high-street and raid those rails :)


Love Dorothy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment